About Midwest Roofing
Midwest Roofing was founded in 2008 to provide homeowners and business owners in the Lake of the Ozark area with superior roofing services. Through the years, we’ve been dedicated to providing long-lasting, affordable roofing that’s installed using quality materials and professional workmanship. As we continue to grow, we are able to serve a growing community of homeowners, from Columbia to Springfield and everywhere in between.
Why work with us
- Midwest Roofing is bonded, insured, and licensed. Our employees are certified in the materials we work with. This helps us meet the highest standards of professionalism. We take our business seriously and provide exemplary customer service in order to give you a first-rate experience.
- Our company is an active member of the community and has given back through Relay for Life, March of Dimes and our Roof-It-Forward program.
- If you need help financing your new roof, we have relationships with several banks and can help you obtain financing.
- While we are not insurance adjusters, we have worked with hundreds of families to document storm damage so they can file a claim. We will do all we can to make this step easier for you.
Unique benefits we provide
- We educate our customers by providing a high-definition digital analysis of your roof and thoroughly explaining what needs to be fixed and what your options are.
- A non-roofing supervisor is on the roof site to ensure that our high-quality control standards are met.
- Our company is one of only 500 Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractors nationwide. This designation is based on high standards of service, reliability and unparalleled craftsmanship.
Our professional certifications
We have earned several special certifications to further our knowledge and help us provide the highest level of service.
- Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor – one of only 500 roofing contractors in the U.S. to attain this certification, which is based on service, reliability, and craftsmanship
- HAAG certification and training – provides our staff with knowledge of how hail and wind affect roofing as well as about inspection safety techniques and applicable codes
- Xactimate certification and training – learning how to use the industry’s standard estimating software in order to accurately assess roof damage
- McElroy metal watertight certified– provides the ability to install a no dollar limit warranty with our Standing Seam projects for commercial application
Midwest Roofing wants our customers to be fully satisfied with their roofing repair or replacement. We stand behind our new roofs with a standard 10-year warranty. Our status as an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor also allows us to offer the best additional warranty coverage. This includes warranting material and labor for 50 years backed by Owens Corning!
Hire us today, and you’ll soon become one of our thousands of satisfied customers!