Commercial Repair You Can Depend On
A solid, dependable commercial roof is a critical component of any successful business.
Periodical commercial roof repairs help to keep your roofing system in top-notch condition all season long, ensuring minimal business interruptions. At Midwest Roofing, we understand the importance of having a quality and durable roof for your commercial building. More often, your commercial roof will require repairs under the following conditions:
- Defective pitch pans and flashings – Flashings can rip or crack over time due to normal contraction and expansion. We repair pitch pans and flashings to help them efficiently redirect water from joints and seams.
- Penetrations and piercings – Excessive foot traffic can damage your commercial roof, especially polyurethane roof coatings.
- Water pooling on roofs – A clogged or obstructed drainage system can cause water to pool on certain areas of your commercial roof, weakening the surface.
Types of Commercial Roofing
At Midwest Roofing, we have experience working with both low-slope and steep-slope commercial roofs in the Lake Area and Springfield Area.
Low slope roofs are also known as flat roofs. They are found on such buildings as warehouses, office buildings, and stores. To help eliminate pooling water, they are installed with a low slope equal to or less than 14 degrees (3:12). They include weatherproof or water-impermeable roof membranes. Here are the low-slope commercial roofing materials we work with:
- EPDM – (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer)
- TPO – (ThermoPlastic Olefin)
- Modified Bitumen
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing
Steep slope roofs, on the other hand, have slopes exceeding 14 degrees (3:12) and are found on such buildings as apartment complexes. The most common types of steep slope roof coverings include asphalt shingles, concrete and clay tiles, slate, standing seam, and wood shakes.
Roof Maintenance Agreements
Very few commercial roof repairs are often covered under your roof warranty. We provide a more holistic solution through a roof maintenance agreement to protect your commercial building from internal leakage not covered under the warranty. Working with Midwest Roofing for your commercial roofing repairs will give you these additional benefits:
- We identify significant problems before they result in more critical damage.
- Through our periodic roof maintenance and inspection, you can increase your commercial roof’s lifespan by up to 50%.
- Our roofing maintenance contract can significantly increase the value of your property.
- We customize roofing maintenance contracts to suit your unique needs.
At Midwest Roofing, we strive to identify issues early enough to allow us to remedy the situation more cost-effectively. Contact us today for a free quote regarding any commercial roof repairs. You can trust that our roofing maintenance contract will lower your roofing costs, both in the short-term and long-term.